Monday, July 20, 2009

TMI

I need to write down my summer adventures before I forget (and in case anyone was interested in knowing):

So far this summer, I have been to Ireland, Scotland, England, and France. Newark Airport. Washington, DC. Rock Eagle. And Athens (twice).

I wished that I could go to Spain, Africa, Italy, Australia, China, California, Michigan, Arizona, Alaska, Maine, Mt. Rushmore, the moon/outer space.

I've been to the pool zero times. and twice to the lake (once on a boat). My terrible tan line still needs to be fixed.

I've seen He's Just not that Into you, Made of Honor, the Proposal, Away we Go, and When Harry Met Sally.

I am working at the soccer office answering phones, entering data, handling people's money, and above all, making people feel at ease about spending money on their kids.

I am 99% sure that I'm going to buy a car.

I bought a Wii fit and only used it for 5 days :( I still swear it was the best purchase I ever made.

I'm currently working on overhauling my room. It still needs a lot of work. By overhauling I mean getting rid of junk and dusting.

My sister painted the bathroom and I hate it.

I'm super excited about my living arrangement next year. I bought some super awesome stuff at Walmart. I can't wait.

I failed at keeping theYkid updated even though I'm getting a ton of comments from it.

I am addicted to farmtown, farmville, bejeweled, and my guilty pleasure: sorority life

I recently found some girls of facebook that I went to school with when I was in Nicaragua for a month. Its the craziest feeling to find someone you thought was lost for good.

I still don't like to cook

No comments: